Karcher Leasing & Hire
Contract Hire, Operating Leasing & Short-Term Hire
Not currently in a position to buy? Whatever your budget, Kärcher offers a range of flexible leasing and hire options to suit your business's requirements.
Contract Hire & Operating Leasing
Widely seen as a popular way to operate professional cleaning equipment, end-users pay a fixed monthly rental which includes maintenance and servicing to enjoy a unique combination of features and benefits. Contract Hire and Operating Leases are generally used by businesses that want to...
- Fix their cleaning equipment costs for up to 7 years
- Offset 100% of rentals against taxable profits
- Take advantage of ‘off balance sheet’ funding
- Improve liquidity
- Enjoy usage benefits without ownership risks
- Use their cash in core areas of the business
- Create increased efficiencies from cleaning costs
With Contract Hire or Operating Leases you have...
- No need to budget for unexpected maintenance costs
- No need to tie up cash in depreciating assets
- No need to pay big deposits or VAT on delivery
- No need to constantly negotiate servicing costs
- No need to constantly borrow funds on a bank overdraft facility
As an alternative to longer-term leasing options, a number of Kärcher partners offer various short-term hire options with minimum commitment and maximum flexibility for your business.
With short-term hire you have…
- Flexible machine and maintenance costs
- No long term commitments
- No depreciating assets on your books
- Products available on demand or at short notice
- Higher utilisation and flexibility of your cleaning equipment
We can also offer finance terms through Kärcher if required. Subject to status, terms and conditions. Please call for further information (0114) 2610667.